Thursday, August 19, 2010

FAITH and HOPE - 101

hope is a good thing ... its hope that gives us the strength to overcome anything.
love is being unreasonable...
My days of ISM were spent in many ways. To remind myself, I may choose to mention the fun those days of anguish and frustrations of ragging and regional

politics... and any other day I would have stopped myself from mentioning them. Maybe simply out of the fear that I won't be able to face the same trauma again,

even as a part of a narration. But today is something different, isn't it ?

Remember, aah...
"Ante na? Kudurte , okka cup coffee ? " - From the eternal movie "bommarillu"
" A walk to Remember ( the first movie we saw in ISM, LHC) "
" Aawarapan (my first movie in Dhanbad, ray takies ;) ) "

My first countdown for holidays started 65 days before my first durga puja holidays !!
My friendships started me entering every room of my batchmates , asking names, branches, places and other details . To think how an introvert like me would

have been so interactive is quite unbelievable.
We honour the " first times " of our lives a lot na ?
my first:
Heart out :: to Kshitij , Shailyam ... about the type of girls i like ...
Ragging :: still trying to remember that idiot's name. I can still remember that immature voice , trying to forge a cold steel voice, trying to recite all the swearwords

he could remember ... how dare he enter the Lecture Hall classes and try to rag us ?
Ragging ( Advanced Course ) :: With 1 Kick and 2 Slaps , Vikas( or something ... basically a drunk idiot ) Sir ranks first ;)
First Encounter with Girls of ISM :: Believe me , I had no encounter (leave alone a chat) with girls in the entire First year.
First Telugu Movie :: {not counting bommarillu ofcourse} Geetanjali ( what an awesome day it was ... 3 of us; me, Prithvi and Sriram ; and everyone was crying

like babies at the end of the movie )
First Good deed :: why is so hard to remember yaar ? i did help a few people ... but may be i was so preoccupied with my own sorrows that I couldn't look around

and realize that all around people were in sorrow. All I had to do was to make an effort to solve them and I would have found a way around my problems myself.

There is a dialogue in TED, when we Give to the world the part which we love the most, we heal the broken part inside our soul.
so true, isn't it ?

Somewhere Someone with mighty good ears was listening to my prayers those days ... for I did find a place where my soul could once again be loved. It took time ... a lot of time ... but like the ant's trail , it eventually found its way to the sugar of my ISM life. It started like every other thing in my life ... suddenly , without much thought about it ... and somehow I ended up it the best place of ISM - KARTAVYA.

Even the thoughts brings a big smile on my face ... through all years that have went by, its a memory like yesterday's.

But more than that later ...
for now , its ambarish , signing off ... have a great day.
god bless u!!!

P.S. : this time it was one more girl who inspired me. Thanks to her, my diary writing has revieved ...

4 comments:

  1. Woww.. It's so cool.. "Oka manchi cup of coffee laaga undi :P" ...U really LIVED ur life in ISM :)) .. I envy u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jig and bandar !! really an appreciation from both of u means a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true... we end up remembering our first times of anything that is important to us for a long time, sometimes throughout our lives. Live these days and love them... they may not come back...

    ReplyDelete