Monday, August 30, 2010

Brainstorm : which brought peace to my brain

There is peace in my heart. After a long time, I am content at the end of the day , CONTENT because I listened to my heart and I tried.

Any other day, I would have skipped the movie project ... after all I did keep my distance with movie projects. But then Destiny had something else in mind that day !

The night before the events, I sat to meditate before I slept. meditate not because I was afraid and certainly not out of a ritual. I my heart was racing and thoughts were racing faster ... what would be tomorrow's event like ... would the children ( Kartavya students whom I was planning to bring to see the event ) enjoy the excitement , the fervor and the atmosphere of the quiz ... would Vijay be sleeping right now ... what would be their reaction after they see the special
gift I had in line-up from them ... I tried to bind the waves of excitement ... I had to wait ...


So whats today's story so special ? Me walking along with my children after a long time ... taking to them; dil se ... work of photography too ... taking photographs but oh !! no !! flash insufficient .. low light .. frenzy in crowds making it difficulties to capture ... everyone bubbling with energy, super-enthusiasm among audience (now thats something new !! ) ... meanwhile stealing some moments to spend with my children ... explaining them the events in finer details ...

Operating 2 cameras at a time ( both at the same time at the time of prize distribution ) !!! I must have been looking a freak with 2 cameras and 2 pouches dangling as I danced all around the place :) ... went back with children home after Juniors event ... went to Anamika's home directly ... had a superfast lunch of 10 mins ... back in action ...

Round 2 : Seniors round saw me shooting while sitting right on the floor many a times ( may be exhausted ) ... still our CLAPMASTERS in same energetic spirits ... event went on till 5 - 5.30 ... time went by .. just like that ... my work was done ... but still my feet lingered ... I stayed back for the group photo moments ... I stayed back for the back room BC ( GPL and all ) ... even helped with the packing up .. posters and banners and all ... even for Vijay's treat ...


But there is Something in this event I saved up for the last ... not because it was too good .. it was just fair enough
.. but ...
it was the moment that made it special ...
In front of all the volunteers of FFI, my movie ( just a compilation of a few photos which were extrashots and a smile video shot by my camera ) was played ..

not once ... but twice ... and each time appreciated more than ever ... It is in these moments that you feel your efforts are honoured !


Energetic, Elated, Emotional, Enthralled, Estatic ... may be Exhausted too :) so many emotions ... in so little time !! thats FFI for you guys ... Fast Forward ...

I mentioned about peace ... Peace ... content ... Yesterday, I found Peace in such a flurry of emotions ... a line a paradox in itself but believe in it my friends ...

For its a event no words can describe.


This is Ambarish Signing off for now ...
God bless you !



5 comments:

  1. so many sentiments in a gr8 little mind ........ nice one sir ..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nicely written sir !! beautifull!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...it was a really special day..and this is indeed a special way to keep it in your memories.. :) We won't forget it too, sir..your special ending was the icing on the cake...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many E's in so little time.. nice :)

    ReplyDelete