Sunday, August 22, 2010

Songs ...

I have lost a friend for a while now ... gaane ... they are not speaking to me the way they used to say 3 years ago. Maybe I have lost the sincerity with which I used to listen to songs,
maybe ...

There is secret strength about songs ... then enter into your heart so fast and levitate you ... they raise you to a height of the dreams, of our heart, of who want to be.
For me, songs were the truth, the eternal truth... Like the inevitable words of Buddha and Geeta. In a way, songs are just a way of life , aren't they ?

Ofcourse, bear with me the prejudice that I am speaking of songs which I highly appreciate ... and those are but a few.
Someday, when the sun is just unbearable and mind is on a wild goose chase ... i will append the list of my songs to this ... for now i will mention just three songs.

1. Kahani Mohabbat Ki by Strings
2. Krishna Nee Ve by Colonial Cousins
3. Akheer by Juggy D

Why these three over others ?

because I cried.

I believe, when I cry, I seal a bond of sacred tears with the song. I share a moment of bliss, extreme emotion and a touch with my own conciousness. Isn't that a moment to be remembered for a lifetime ?

Do find time to try these. And if you want to try the Ambarish way,
close your eyes.
A song that touches your heart will simple make you forget yourself, the song . All you would feel is the power and the calmness of the song.

For now, its Ambarish signing off.
Hope. Hope is a good thing
GOD bless you

3 comments:

  1. Your beatific effervescence comes as a ray of hope in this world of bawdyness...
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ab to bhai tujhe rulaana hi mera maksad hai .. through gaane of course :) :p

    ReplyDelete