To start a blog is like opening up my heart .. my trust with my own soul is not strong enough ... I hope it doesnot stray ...
Two days ago, my diary finds an entry : " I am searching for a person who can smack me in the face and tell me i am wrong."
My heart says that the person will be the one I choose. Afterall , we are the cause and effect both...
Helped Team FFI to shoot a documentary for their organisation. had a nice time there. Made a Lot of new friends... got a chance to explore my camera work for a while( to try something other than simply portraits ) . A sunday morning , spent in a nice way after all.
signing off for now...
P.S. : Cheers to the girl who gave me the reason to write a blog.
woowwwWW.. who z she ?? :)
ReplyDelete